Kraft Busted

ALL SPORTS: College Football, College Basketball, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR and other sports.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:34 am

Robert Kraft the owner of the New England Patriots has been busted and arrested for solicitation of prostitution. Color me surprised. Another in a long long long list of filthy rich, out of touch with reality people who continually step in it.

Classy!! New England fans.....how proud are you now?
gailjean
Power User
Power User

Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:38 pm

PensacolaKid wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:34 am
Robert Kraft the owner of the New England Patriots has been busted and arrested for solicitation of prostitution. Color me surprised. Another in a long long long list of filthy rich, out of touch with reality people who continually step in it.

Classy!! New England fans.....how proud are you now?
Crowing here, aren't you? Reprehensible indeed if he did it. However, you have no scathing comments against the current sex abuse scandal in the SBC?
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:21 pm

Anyone who is a sexual predator be it clergy or anyone else should go to Maximum Security Prison and if it involves a child, execution.

I am a big execution advocate if it fits the crime. Elderly children and animals you abuse, you kill.....you die. If I had my way.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:22 pm

God bless his soul and I know he is with Jesus at this very moment but the Texans owner Bob McNair who I knew personally would have never in a million years put himself near that predicament. Robert Kraft is despicable.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:21 pm

It is estimated that Patriots owner, Robert Kraft is worth between 6.5 and 8 BILLION. What he did last weekend and no doubt many times in the past was horrendous, reprehensible, disgusting , vile and frankly is an accomplice to sex trafficking.

There is a 100% chance he will serve nothing and if anything will have to pay of fine of which he has the money in his wallet in cash.

So, here is what I would be saying to this man if I were the judge. ....

#1 You will apologize to God
#2 You will apologize to your family, your friends, the team, the fans of America and the young girls you exploited and helped to keep in sex slavery.
#3 You will pay a fine of $1 Billion dollars to go to Border Patrol/Security and the betterment of our system to stop this horrific practice.

Many of these girls are brought here under any number of horrible circumstances, under aged and forced to have sex with disgusting men, including Robert Kraft.

The whole thing is just depravity and it happens all the time, everywhere.

Return to “Sports”