First stay in Pensacola

Information and discussion about Pensacola Beach.
LaTJ

Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:52 am

We recently stayed at the "dolphin house" for my sons beach wedding. This was our first stay ever on Pensacola Beach. The weather was great right up to the end of the reception where the rain started. it rained for the remainder of our stay but we didn't mind too much because we needed to recoup. Pensacola is a great place to have a beach wedding. it was easy to eat, drink and party.
the Dolphin House; Is humongous! and decked out with a pool and game room. very short walk to the beach.
The Trolley; what an awesome way to hit the night spots and not have to worry about drinking/ driving! and its free!
Hooters; Awesome buffalo/queso dip and fish tacos. and well represented top shelf margarita.
Bamboo willies: Live entertainment was awesome, great atmosphere and of course the octane 190's.
Shaggys; Really good mahi-mahi sandwich. great view out back.
Landshark Landing; Live Music was Double Dee's from Mississippi. very entertaining. Beer was cold.
Peg leg Pete's; The sampler of broiled oysters did'nt last long on the table. I could have eaten 6-doz. The stuffed grouper with craw-fish something on top was absolutely delicious. The bar and live entertainment outside was one of my favorite spots.

If you are looking for a fun time at a beach scene with good prices skip Destin and go to Pensacola.
I am a Parrothead and will never pass up a visit to a Margaritaville. But beware of the Destin Margaritaville. 3-draft beers. $20.19, compare that to the landshark landing in Pensacola, 3- long necks, top shelf margarita and a rum n coke for $22.75. the drink prices were very reasonable through out Pensacola.

Now off to book a Navarre beach trip for September.
Cheers,
TJ

Return to “Pensacola Beach ”