Pegleg Petes

Information and discussion about Pensacola Beach.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:55 am

I know Pegleg Petes on Pensacola Beach is experiencing the same thing everyone else is but by the webcam and I have been monitoring it every day, it appears they are not even doing take out of delivery. I have not seen a person in the building in days if not weeks. It almost looks like they have packed it up for the summer......and I hope for not ever. That would be so sad.

https://peglegpetes.com/Webcams
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:25 pm

Oh, no ... now I'm craving a GROUPER SANDWICH!!! See what you did????? LOL
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:59 pm

You don't see anyone in there moving around at all. Makes me believe that they are not even doing take out or delivery. Perhaps that has to do with the season but......very sad to see this. Very sad.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:32 pm

Yep, the chairs were all stacked and the only 'body' I saw was Peg Leg and he wasn't moving ... not one little bit!!
AngelGirl

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Mon May 25, 2020 4:09 pm

Looks like the 4 pm Early Birds are there awaiting seating this afternoon! Nice to see some activity at Peg Legs!
AngelGirl

Return to “Pensacola Beach ”