TWO MIRACLES DURING HURRICANE SALLY

Here is the main forum about Navarre Beach. You will find tons of information, condo/beach house rentals, and discussion about the most beautiful beach in the world. Welcome to Paradise!
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:56 am

Photo by Kenny Wilder

Photo by Kenny Wilder

TWO MIRACLES DURING HURRICANE SALLY

Dale and I witnessed two Miracles of God During the bombardment of Hurricane Sally on Wednesday at our Navarre, Florida home on the north shore of the Santa Rosa Sound. The two photos were shot by me about noon that show waves crashing onto the deck of the 1st floor of our 3 story home, and our two mercedes parked on the driveway. It was apparent that without God’s divine help the rising waves were going to knock down the doors and walls thereby flooding the our 1st floor and flood the inside of our two mercedes.

In our living room on the 2nd floor Dale and I prayed that God stop the advancement of certain destruction of our home. We prayed in Jesus’ name that the rising waves would recede. For about 3 hours the waves did not rise further nor recede. Then in the 4th hour the waves began to recede and within another hour all the flooded water receded back into the Santa Rosa Sound. I checked the inside of both cars and they were completely dry.

Miracles happen when you believe in miracles in the name of Jesus. We are so happy the two miracles that God granted us and hope that the receding water blessed our neighbors as well. Praise the LORD for His mercy and grace endures forever.
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:40 pm

Having seen a video of the damage at Ft Morgan, AL, I have no doubt there were multiple miracles involved to have had as little loss of life!
So happy to see your post that you guys are ok! This link was sent to us by some local TX friends who have a condo at Ft Morgan:

https://www.wkrg.com/tracking-the-tropi ... rt-morgan/
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
Kenny Wilder
Power User
Power User

Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:20 pm

I have a cousin that lives about 2 miles before the entrance of Fort Morgan. Her waterfront home is on Mobile Bay. As of late yesterday she and her neighbors had not received power.
Kenny Wilder
NavarreBeachLife.com ~ Owner/Administrator
Constitutional Conservative
Florida Master Naturalist ~ Coastal Systems and Wetlands
Forum Rules and Regulations (Terms of Service)
Are You Going to Heaven?
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:50 am

Thank God Almighty Kenny for those miracles. Glad you and Dale are safe and sound. We were concerned for you both.

Return to “NAVARRE BEACH ~ MAIN FORUM”