Photos from Forum member's visit

Here is the main forum about Navarre Beach. You will find tons of information, condo/beach house rentals, and discussion about the most beautiful beach in the world. Welcome to Paradise!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:18 am

Thanks to one of our faithful forum members for the following "on the spot" photos:

Storm rolling in ~
P'kid 7-20 trip to NB - storm rolling in.jpg
P'kid 7-20 trip to NB - storm rolling in.jpg (69.73 KiB) Viewed 756 times
Storm beachside ~
P'kid 7-20 trip to NB - thunderstorm over beach.jpg
P'kid 7-20 trip to NB - thunderstorm over beach.jpg (69.02 KiB) Viewed 756 times
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:20 am

After the storm ~
P'kid 7-20 trip to NB - tranquil vista.jpg
P'kid 7-20 trip to NB - tranquil vista.jpg (95.36 KiB) Viewed 755 times
The rainbow ~
P'kid 7-20 trip to NB - rainbow.jpg
P'kid 7-20 trip to NB - rainbow.jpg (77.24 KiB) Viewed 755 times
AngelGirl

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:16 pm

Thank you for posting these beautiful pictures!

Pete
Power User
Power User

Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:53 am

What day was it? Yesterday? 14-7-20?
If so, first - "HI" P'kid. Glad you are here.
And, that is the storm that caused me to get back to Navarre Water Sports a bit early.
Had a pontoon for the afternoon with our daughter, SIL, and granddaughter. Down to Specter Island and back.
Pleasant day.
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
chris h.

Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:44 am

weather channel showed this weather system.
wish I was there to see it in person.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:58 am

chris h. wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:44 am
weather channel showed this weather system.
wish I was there to see it in person.
Amen to that, Chris ... nothing like seeing it in person and breathing in the air during and after a storm like that! Aaaaahhhh (deep breath)
I've often wished it could be bottled and shared! ;) But DO stay safely away from where the lightning is taking place! :shock:
AngelGirl

PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:09 am

I am so sorry I am just now seeing this thread. Yes, I sent AG some shots while we were there. This storm came from the Mobile area into P'town and on into Navarre. The daylight part was stunning and when it got dark and I will post some video shortly, we had an electrical storm the likes of which I have never seen in 61 years on earth. It lasted for about an hour and 5 minutes and for the first 30 or so, it was literally a flash every 2-3 seconds. It was absolutely incredible. God certainly gave us a show that no fireworks show could ever give.

Yes Pete, I bet you did hightail it back!
Pete
Power User
Power User

Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:08 am

PensacolaKid wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:09 am
I am so sorry I am just now seeing this thread. es, I sent AG some shots while we were there. This storm came from the Mobile area into P'town and on into Navarre. The daylight part was stunning and when it got dark and I will post some video shortly, we had an electrical storm the likes of which I have never seen in 61 years on earth. It lasted for about an hour and 5 minutes and for the first 30 or so, it was literally a flash every 2-3 seconds. It was absolutely incredible. God certainly gave us a show that no fireworks show could ever give.

Yes Pete, I bet you did hightail it back!
AG advised that you storm pics were from Suinday the 12th. Yea, that was a good one, but it was another one threatening on Tues late afternoon the 14th that hurried our pontoon trip back to Navarre.
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!

Return to “NAVARRE BEACH ~ MAIN FORUM”