Has anyone ever rented a property at Sundunes Condo

Here is the main forum about Navarre Beach. You will find tons of information, condo/beach house rentals, and discussion about the most beautiful beach in the world. Welcome to Paradise!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:31 am

I am wondering if any Forumites out there have rented a condo unit in the Sundunes Condo. That would be the last and furthermost west, 9 or so story condo unit on the west side. I am specifically looking to know how long of a walk is it from walking out the front door till toes in the sand. Apparently according to our friend, Southernbreeze who now operates Mermaidmansions, there is not a middle of the unit walkover to the beach but they are on either side. I believe that is how I am picturing it.

So, anyone rented from there before?
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:59 am

I also have a question for anyone who has stayed in either of the high rises on the east side and I know there are plenty of people here who have stayed in Bel Mar or The Pearl or the Regency, etc.

Can you give me the pro's and specifically the cons of staying down this way and particularly during mid July. Obviously it is crowded but how crowded and have you experienced issues that gives you pause to stay on that end again?

We are planning our trip for next summer and regrettably we don't have a full crew. We have a total of two families so the properties to stay in and in line with finances are fewer and farther between and it is going to be a condo. We have found a great one at the Regency but the crowd issue and the umbrella/chair companies taking over waterside square footage gives me real pause.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Btw, I have always stayed on the west side but my hand is being forced now.

Return to “NAVARRE BEACH ~ MAIN FORUM”