Navarre is on HGTV now

Here is the main forum about Navarre Beach. You will find tons of information, condo/beach house rentals, and discussion about the most beautiful beach in the world. Welcome to Paradise!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:11 am

ATLhoosier wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:58 am
Did anyone else see "the sign"?
"The Best Kept Secret" sign? Yep! A couple of times, actually! :D I wonder where you can get those??
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:16 am

bjrichus wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:24 pm
Sorry but... Is it just me or do they both seem as fake as a $13 bill...

He in particular...
That happens with folks who are "too" aware of the camera being on them. I think they're probably just a nice-looking young couple who happened to apply to HGTV when they decided to hunt for real estate. They both look like "movie star" material, though. I don't watch the program for realism ... it's more for "escape". I was a realtor myself too long to take the show seriously! :wink:
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB

Return to “NAVARRE BEACH ~ MAIN FORUM”