Summerwind Construction & Painting

Here is the main forum about Navarre Beach. You will find tons of information, condo/beach house rentals, and discussion about the most beautiful beach in the world. Welcome to Paradise!
Willthebeach

Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:45 pm

Hello Everybody,
I was planning to bring my family and spend the first week of April at The Summerwind but heard that there are construction & painting on the Summerwind West building that is causing balconies closures on some units.
For those of you in the area, is that work going on in the West and East building and is it for the entire building or only a few units. Appreciate any info you can provide.
Cheers,
Will.
rexy

Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:56 pm

I had to laugh this morning looking out on the beach camera, I got a close up of a workman going up on a work platform he lifted his hard hat to the camera like he knew I was watching.
bjrichus
Power User
Power User
Location: Looking forward to the next trip to Navarre Beach! WOO HOO!

Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:03 pm

rexy wrote:I had to laugh this morning looking out on the beach camera, I got a close up of a workman going up on a work platform he lifted his hard hat to the camera like he knew I was watching.
Very cool.

I have seen those ropes but no sign of what was going on.
bjrichus (also known as Brian)
NavarreBeachLife.com Moderator
Willthebeach

Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:27 pm

So the construction work is still ongoing at the three summerind buildings?. If so, most probably, they would be closing access to the balconies and the swimming pools :cry:
jpigott73

Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:54 pm

Call Navarre Properties and they will tell you which units are affected. They are doing construction in a way that not all units are down at once.

Return to “NAVARRE BEACH ~ MAIN FORUM”