SRC Announces Record Breaking Tourism Summer

Here is the main forum about Navarre Beach. You will find tons of information, condo/beach house rentals, and discussion about the most beautiful beach in the world. Welcome to Paradise!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:59 pm

http://www.navarrebeachlife.com/forums/ ... 15&t=10411

Just in case you missed the article posted in "Navarre Beach Announcements"

8)
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:42 am

I can believe it!! I am anxious to see what holds for next summer. That is, if the Company mandated Obamacare is rolled out. I have to believe that they are shaking in their boots to even contemplate the reaction they are going to get. If that happens and it indeed is rolled out, millions upon millions of people are going to lose their corporate healthcare plans and be thrusts out on the open market. That may mean vacation money is gone.
Garrison

Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:53 am

Very fortunate to have been a part of those record numbers; I've already spent a few weeks researching for next year and it's not looking very promising yet. I believe I see more and more owners transitioning to management companies and that means higher prices, in my experience. On that note, if anyone knows a unit at Navarre Towers that can be rented during June or July at $3K or less (including taxes/cleaning/etc) for two full weeks please pass along the info!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:10 am

Very interesting Garrison. Also keep in mind the above and let's see how that plays out. I do believe that we are at a stage in our history, unlike any other time, when the immediate future is not very promising. In past years, there seemed to be a lot more hope within the country. We will see what the next few months holds. I hope next summer beats this summer.
Linda
Power User
Power User

Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:27 pm

Yesterday, as far as I could look from east of the pier on west, the beach was full. Pier bar was hopping, Juana's was busy, people out walking/biking/boating...still busy in October! The weather is gorgeous and water temp is wonderful...brisk at first but then...ahhhhhhhh. :wink:

Return to “NAVARRE BEACH ~ MAIN FORUM”