Angelgirl needs prayer

Here is the main forum about Navarre Beach. You will find tons of information, condo/beach house rentals, and discussion about the most beautiful beach in the world. Welcome to Paradise!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:24 pm

I just received word that angel girl and her husband John have been in what appears to be a very significant wreck at least she is in the hospital ER right now I don't know the status of John please lift them up in prayer
Going Nuts

Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:12 am

Oh no! In Navarre? Praying for them and the doctors taking care of them.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:01 pm

No Going Nuts I believe this had to be near their home in the Fort Worth area. I have not heard from her today and frankly with the picture she sent me I am not sure how she even did that. She looked really banged up.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:10 pm

Just got an update. No broken bones! They were on their way home from getting Big John's surgically repaired hip examined. Isn't that the ****'* right! They have a lot of airbag injuries but nothing life threatening. Also bad sternum injuries. She has been the sole caregiver for him during his recent fall and subsequent surgery. Now this. Prayers would still be most welcomed. Could have been worse for sure but it sounds like they will feel the pain for a few weeks.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:27 am

Prayers - absolutely! Will hope for encouraging updates.

I feel for them - was in an accident many years ago - t-boned at an intersection. Pre-airbags - but the seatbelt bruised(broke?) a couple of ribs.
Had to roll out of bed onto floor to get on all fours and then get up for several weeks.
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:00 pm

Thank you for letting us know. I am so sad to hear about this. Will be praying for them.

gailjean
Power User
Power User

Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:50 pm

How awful! I know AG has had her hands full with taking care of her husband - now this?!!

Keeping them in my thoughts and prayers.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:59 am

Noted AG made a post Wednesday afternoon ("We the People"). Out of ER/hospital I assume? Get well!
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:57 pm

Just heard from AG and she is still requesting prayer. Very banged up as is her husband. Very sore as is expected. So, please continue to lift them up and pray for a speedy recovery, lessening of pain especially.
gailjean
Power User
Power User

Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:50 pm

Any updates on AG and her husband?
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:25 pm

gailjean wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:50 pm
Any updates on AG and her husband?
Taking it just one day at a time. Some days, it's 5 steps backwards but on the flip-side, that helps us really appreciate the good moments! We are receiving in-home nursing visits, occupational therapy as well as physical therapy. However, getting enough hours of sleep all in a row is a challenge. Image As my dear childhood friend used to always say, "this, too, shall pass". God bless you all and have a FANTASMAGORICALLY WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! Cherish the moments you have with your loved ones. :)

A.G. and Big John
AngelGirl

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
lvthebch
Power User
Power User

Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:40 pm

I am so sorry. Praying for you both.
Happy Thanksgiving.

gailjean
Power User
Power User

Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:36 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, AG.

Sending healing prayers to you and your husband.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:53 am

So sorry for the lack of updates on AG. I see she responded and although I am sure still sore, she is here and typing, which is a good thing!! :D

I took the holiday off on the computer. We hosted Thanksgiving here at our house, I have a dear brother I have known for going on 50 years who is literally dead in bed but his body won't give and that has been heavy on me and now I have to get a left hip replaced on Dec 14th and the pain is pretty gnarly. So all said, took the few days off. Glad you are on the mend AG.

Lvthbch......happy belated birthday!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:31 pm

Oh, that is so sad, Kid! Prayers for your friend and his family as well as for you on both counts. I visited with a young man just last week about your age ... I'm always surprised how many people have knee and hip replacements at what seems like a young age! He said he heartily recommends keeping up the physical therapy afterward ... that it could be a little tough for a few days (maybe more) but in his case, he felt it was worth it!
AngelGirl

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB

Return to “NAVARRE BEACH ~ MAIN FORUM”