Can we expect a beach report?

Here is the main forum about Navarre Beach. You will find tons of information, condo/beach house rentals, and discussion about the most beautiful beach in the world. Welcome to Paradise!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:02 pm

I know that some of our faithful forum members are enjoying a bit of time at NB this past week ~ Can we expect a trip/beach report?
:lol:
AngelGirl

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:25 am

My guess is AG that there may be many who are highly disappointed if they were there last week or this week. So much rain and dirty water. Glad I did not make the trip.
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:20 pm

I was supposed to leave on Sunday morning the 3rd at 4:00 am and return yesterday. Sooooo glad I did not make the trip. It would have been not so good. Bad fishing, bad beaching, lot's of rain, dirty filthy water. No thank you. If I wanted that I would drive down the highway to Galveston.
Pete
Power User
Power User

Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:07 am

Agree about weather this past week - 15-inches of rain at my house! Many streets have standing water, or water running across, that I have never seen before. Golf course has LOTS of new (hopefully temporary) water hazards! Tho, did stop enough that I finally mowed my lawn Wednesday afternoon. Anyone that booked the week I'm sure was a bit disappointed.
But, yesterday and today are gorgeous! No rain, lots of sun, high about 90.
Went to Beach House Grill last evening - ate on the deck. Perfect. Beautiful sunset. Crowded. Hostess mentioned that Springhill Suites was overbooked. Still had good service and their wonderful coconut crusted grouper. A little pricy, but worth it (plus all their costs are going up).
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:28 pm

All of EVERYONE'S prices are going up! My grocery bill has gone up at least 15-20%, maybe more, and we're not buying anymore than we did before the pandemic!
AngelGirl

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB

Return to “NAVARRE BEACH ~ MAIN FORUM”