Does anyone have any information

Here is the main forum about Navarre Beach. You will find tons of information, condo/beach house rentals, and discussion about the most beautiful beach in the world. Welcome to Paradise!
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:13 am

I know this probably belongs in "other places" but I felt that it might not be seen so forgive me for asking on this thread. Has anyone ever been to, snorkeled, toured, stayed etc., in Marathon, FL and specifically snorkeled the Sombrero Reef? I am taking my family in the coming weeks for three days (basically a free trip) and we are staying in Marathon. Any thoughts/ideas on what we NEED to see down there. Never been to the Keys before. Any must go to eat there, places? Thanks in advance forumites.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:23 pm

Well, I wish I could help you, 'Kid, but it has been 49+ years since we visited Marathon!! :roll: Things have probably changed a lot since then! LOL
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:20 am

Apparently there are not a whole lot of people on here who have been in a while. Thanks anyway AG. Guess we will just have to play it by ear.

Return to “NAVARRE BEACH ~ MAIN FORUM”