Beach cam not live?

Here is the main forum about Navarre Beach. You will find tons of information, condo/beach house rentals, and discussion about the most beautiful beach in the world. Welcome to Paradise!
springer

Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:21 am

Checking out the beach prior to our arrival this weekend, but, the beach cam appears to be showing video from April 5.... curious as to why. The traffic cam is live, however.
Government does not always get the money it needs, but it always needs the money it gets.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:34 pm

Ok, C'mon, you faithful locals ... let springer know what the local weather is doing in time for his trip to NB! :) Hopefully, the live option will be back on soon! We've been given assurance that it is being worked on. :?
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
Pete
Power User
Power User

Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:16 am

Well, this AM (Friday the 9th) is NOT a sit on the beach day!
Heck of a thunderstorm, an inch-plus of rain so far, and the power has flickered a couple of times!
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:27 am

Ah, thanks, Pete, for the on-the-scene report! And prayers for Springer and family a safe and relaxing trip to the shores of NB!

8) :D
AngelGirl

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:39 pm

Beach Cam is now live! I don't know what time that happened, but at least it is now!!
AngelGirl

Pete
Power User
Power User

Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:14 am

And again, today (Saturday) is starting out as not '"beach weather". More like curl up with a coffee and book.
Notable thunderstorm. Tornado watch. Small craft warning. Nearly 3-inches of rain so far. And pea sized hail.
Don't see a soul on the beach or pier via camera.
Cheers, Pete
Go Vikings!

Return to “NAVARRE BEACH ~ MAIN FORUM”