HAPPIER New Year! Come on, 2021, you better not disappoint!!

Here is the main forum about Navarre Beach. You will find tons of information, condo/beach house rentals, and discussion about the most beautiful beach in the world. Welcome to Paradise!
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:15 pm

Here are 12 things to consider as we get closer to closing the door on one of the most horrible years of our lifetime.

1. The dumbest thing I ever bought was a 2020 planner.

2. I was so bored I called Jake from State Farm just to talk to someone. He asked me what I was wearing.

3. 2019: Stay away from negative people. 2020: Stay away from positive people.

4. The world has turned upside down. Old folks are sneaking out of the house & their kids are yelling at them to stay indoors!

5. This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her dog. It was obvious she thought her dog understood her. I came into my house & told my cat. We laughed a lot.

6. Every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.

7. Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands?

8. This virus has done what no woman has been able to do. Cancel sports, shut down all bars & keep men at home!

9. I never thought the comment, “I wouldn’t touch him/her with a 6-foot pole” would become a national policy, but here we are!

10. I need to practice social-distancing from the refrigerator.

11. I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to the Backyard. I’m getting tired of the Living Room.

12. Never in a million years could I have imagined I would go up to a bank teller wearing a mask & ask for money.

Here’s hoping for a Happier New Year!

AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB
PensacolaKid
Power User
Power User

Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:38 am

All true! I hate being the one to bring bad news but do not look for the first Qtr and quite possibly well into the 2nd Qtr for them to look any different than right this very minute. Covid being one issue and what these people do to this country who are about to take leadership roles. I would like to think 21 is going to be a far sight better than 20 but if they unravel everything President Trump did over the four years, this year may rival if not beat 2020.

By the way, my company's very smart forecasters as well as many "true" experts are saying late into the 2nd Qtr and well into the 3rd before we see any real difference and that is entirely different that what the MSM wants everyone to believe. Which is, we are all going to die, it is going to get worse, there are no hospital beds, ICU's are non existent and on and on and on.

Again, don't believe me, watch TONIGHT, ABC World News Tonight with David Muir and then come talk to me tomorrow. I can tell you what he is going to say before he even says it.
chris h.

Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:57 am

Oh ! GOD! Please bless the America we love.
AngelGirl
Power User
Power User

Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:59 pm

chris h. wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:57 am
Oh ! GOD! Please bless the America we love.
Amen to that, Chris! And save us from those who would destroy the American dream! But most of all send a great Spiritual revival to sweep over this nation, in Jesus' precious name! AMEN!
AngelGirl
Navarre Beach Life Moderator

Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 BSB

Return to “NAVARRE BEACH ~ MAIN FORUM”